Butea Superba Gel
Butea Superba Gel is designed to treat erectile dysfunction and to improve erection quality. It is an incredible herbal male enhancement gel that helps in improving your manhood, and makes you capable to satisfy any women.
Butea Superba Gel, if used repeatedly, gives stronger and longer erections. It stimulates blood flow in the spongy tissue of the shaft and helps in achieving long lasting erections.
Ingredients: Butea Superba and tropical herb extracts.
Application of this male enhancement gel is quite simple as it is in the form of a soft, thick and silky liquid. Apply this gel onto the genital with swift massaging strokes. Massage until it is completely absorbed into the skin. For optimum benefits, apply this gel twice a day; once in the morning and once in the night.
For best results, use Butea superba Gel along with Butea superba Capsules. In order to get the full effectiveness of these products, you need to take it consistently for at least 3-4 months.
Packing: 100 g.
Like the best male enhancement pills, its key ingredients work with your body to increase the amount of blood that flows to your penis. The reason a man gets an erection is due to the increased blood flow that expands the length and diameter of the penis. One of the biggest advantages of Male Extra is that, unlike prescription drugs, it can be used at any time and be purchased without a prescription. There is zero wait time, so you are free to get romantic when the mood strikes you instead of watching the clock. You will have a greater amount of sexual energy and greater control of your ejaculation.
1. Hypertens J C. The role of nitric oxide in erectile dysfunction: implications for medical therapy. 2006;8:53-62. PMID: 17170606
2. Aydin S, Inci O, Alagöl B. International Urology and Nephrology. ‘ The role of arginine, indomethacin and kallikrein in the treatment of oligoasthenospermia ’
3. Aviram M, Rosenblat M, Gaitini D, Nitecki S, Hoffman A, Dornfeld L, Volkova N, Presser D, Attias J, Liker H, Hayek T. Pomegranate juice consumption for 3 years by patients with carotid artery stenosis reduces common carotid intima-media thickness, blood pressure and LDL oxidation. 2004;23(3):423-33. PMID: 15158307
4. Parcell S. Sulfur in human nutrition and applications in medicine. 2002;7(1):22-44. PMID: 11896744
5. Dever J, Elfarra A. Effect of L-methionine supplementation on plasma homocysteine and other free amino acids: a placebo-controlled double-blind cross-over study. 2008;36:2252-60. PMID: 18687801
6. Koehler K, Parr MK, Geyer H, Mester J, Schänzer W. Serum testosterone and urinary excretion of steroid hormone metabolites after administration of a high-dose zinc supplement. 2009;63(1):65-70. PMID: 17882141
7. Tuli H, Sandhu S. Pharmacological and therapeutic potential of Cordyceps with special reference to Cordycepin. 2014;4(1):1–12. PMCID: 3909570
8. Ng CF, Lee CP, Ho AL, Lee VW. Effect of niacin on erectile function in men suffering erectile dysfunction and dyslipidemia. 2011;8(10):2883-93. PMID: 21810191